Thursday, February 24, 2011

Back at it (again)

I started off 2011 really well. I dropped 8 pounds in the first three weeks. Since then, it's been not so good. I've been flucuating between 1-2 pounds from my lowest in Jan (which isn't bad but not good either). I know I haven't been excersising like I should and eating has only been so so.


So last week I decided to make a change. I knew my aunt had a copy of Power 90 so I went to her house and we talked about it and she gave me her dvds to use for a couple weeks. I officially started on Valentine's Day (I figured might as well since I didn't have anything else to do.) I'm currently on day 10 and still going strong. The scale hasn't moved yet but I can tell a difference in my ability to do the videos and in my body. I haven't made any goals for this program except to complete it. I don't want to disappoint myself by not reaching my goals. I guess really my ultimate goal is when my bridesmaid dress comes in for my sister's wedding in July that it has to be taken in...... A LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment