Friday, December 10, 2010

Dear Santa

I could write a heart-felt sappy letter to Santa. Be completely selfless and wish for world peace.... While I do wish for it, it just ain't gonna happen. So here it goes.... (This *may* have been inspired by Glee this week, I can't help it!)

Dear Santa,
   I want a Christmas boyfriend for Christmas (kinda of a catchy title isn't it, I see the marketing schemes starting for next year already).  I'll even make a compromise. I'll take a date.  Seriously it's been too long since I've had an actual date (don't even ask, I'm not telling). See I think this would be great for me to help Reclaim Christmas (see previous blog).   It's cold and a cuddle buddy would be much appriciated. 
Thanks Santa you're the best!


Country girl seeking Christmas boyfriend, date, or cuddle buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment