Saturday, June 4, 2011

Just a little busy :)

It seems that I havn't posted in a while... you know just a day or two.... or 3 months..... Oppsy

About that, you see I've just been a bit busy.....

That date I meantioned back in March, well that has blossomed into an amazing relationship between Jordan and I. He's done home for the summer and I love it.   He's amazing and we are so good for each other.    

In other news.... not much going on....

I fibbed!  A TON is going on!!! 

I FINALLY after nearly 6 years of subbing, part time jobs with sub pay and half time jobs on half salary no benifits....... I got a full time job!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just kinda excited if you can't tell. I got a call on a Monday about a 3rd grade opening in the other elementary in my district and set up the interview for Wednesday. I went home at noon, changed, and nervously drove over for my interview. Apparently there was no need for nerves.  After some chatting and discussion, the principal told me she had no intention of interveiwing anyone else for the position :) I almost cried.  I've been waiting for this for so long.

You see, just over 3 years ago, my ex husband (then husband) wanted me to give up my teaching career because "I wasn't going anywhere with it"..... So worth sticking it out for this!! (now he's the one that's been unemployed for a year and a half!!)

I am so happy right now I feel like I could burst.  I am so thankful for all my friends and family who stuck by me through the very rough last few years.  I can never thank you enough. I love you all.

THANK YOU!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment