Friday, November 5, 2010

Stress!!!

Ok so I've been neglecting my blog... I'm aware. I appologize. Things have been just a teeeeny bit stressful.  To sum it all up my last two weeks have been...... getting my daughter started in pre-k and thusly dealing with my ex husband (ugh I hate that man), moving my baby sister back home after her white trash ex fiance and she broke it off (let me tell you there's a great story behind this one), sick family (now including my daughter), and no I mean NO men lately.  I haven't even had as much as an object of flirtation. It's depressing.....
I did invite my eye candy at work to ride with me to a function on Monday.... He had "errands" to run... sure...
Oh yeah and my dreams.... CRAZY! Like Englishman snogging (yes I said snogging) another girl in front of me in my dream, a ghost capturing my daughter, doing a favor and getting burned for Eye Candy.  Weird weird dreams.

Totally random post, I know, but everything has been totally random lately!

Country Girl seeking peace.... and at least an object of flirtation.... PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment